Making a mask
Making a washable textile mask:
- What material are they made of? The right material is 100% cotton. Have a good dense cotton fabric! Check towards the light at the window.
- Where can I find that? In your closet. Shirts, T-shirts, boxer shorts, bedding, kitchen towels and more.
- How do I get started for him? Wash the selected piece at 60 ° C. If it gets smaller, it's okay. At least it will be denser. Iron by setting it to a cotton temperature (200 C °). One mask will require 2 pieces of 21 cm x 20 cm material and 2 pieces of 20 cm long rubber. We make a two-layer mask. Custom cutting draw included.
- Since sew?
- Household sewing machine.
- By hand, using needle and thread.
- How long will it be?
- With sewing machine 10 minutes / piece.
- With hand sewing 20 minutes / piece.
- Why is this good?
- Because you wash, disinfect, iron, so you can be sure it's not infected.
- You can use it many times, after washing, ironing. Environmentally friendly.
- You set a good example in front of others.
- You save a doctor.
- What not to do!
- Do not use the mask of others. Can infect.
- Do not invert during use!
- Don’t let your kids pick up, change other masks. Have your own mask!
- Do not wear for more than 4 hours. Then wash and iron.
Save a doctor! It's that simple. Stay home and make a mask! Good job.